Wednesday, February 8, 2012

June 2007 meet

We met at Steve's place.


Some Fostex speakers.





I can't remember what these amps were.





Some open baffle speakers. They were intriguing.


My daughter Robin built this Poinz Music Machine when she was about 18. I wanted her to learn how to solder and also to learn something about electricity. She did a much neater job on the wiring that I ever could, but then again she is a really good knitter.


The large baffle speakers on the right are Hawthornes if I remember correctly.


Steve's fence post speakers. They delivered an amazing amount of bass for such a small driver.



I can't remember what these older speakers were but I seem to remember they were British. I do remember they sounded very mellow and pleasant.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful speaker and great collection.Thanks for sharing important post with us.

    ReplyDelete